Home Owerri How HOT FM’s Transmitter room & De Angels Restaurant all burnt beyond...

How HOT FM’s Transmitter room & De Angels Restaurant all burnt beyond recognition in separate fire incidents

SHARE
HOT FM's

The hottest and number one radio station in Imo state, HOT 99.5 FM which is located at Plot 12 Public Building, Musa Yar Adua Drive, Off Onitsha Road Owerri, Imo and De Angels Restaurant & Bar located at Plot f16, Housing Area B, New Owerri within the last few days witnessed separate fire incidents in which many properties were destroyed.

HOT FM

Contrary to the news making the rounds online , HOT FM only had their Transmitter room and the transmitter itself burnt beyond repair, their main and major buildings were not affected by the fire incident.

DONT MISS:  Owerri Rap League: Owerri’s finest rap artistes slug it out in first ever Owerri controversial Cypher

At exactly 9:35am yesterday, the Radio station dropped an update on the incident on their Facebook Fan Page alongside some photos to prove that their studio and other major building are all up and doing just fine.

DONT MISS:  Happy birthday Mc T-boy: Hype mc, Slow Dogg, Mc Ominimini & Others Graces After party

‘Please disregard rumors that Hot FM 99.5 has burnt down, we are only having technical issues which are currently being addressed and we’ll be back stronger and better.’ ..It Read.

One of the OAP’s told Otownloaded that the will be up and running before weekend as a new transmitter was already on its way to the station.

DONT MISS:  Lets talk about the African Outstanding Icons Award and Mr and Miss Unique Nigeria 2018

Photos of the Main Building and the burnt Transmitter room are below;

De Angels

Reports reaching Otownloaded is that De Angels Restaurant & Bar in Owerri, was gutted by fire again.

DONT MISS:  Lambasixx hits Imsu with 'Clean and Flourish Foundation' as Anti Drug Abuse Campaign gains momentum

An anonymous citizen told Otownloaded that it is the second time its getting burnt in recent times.

DONT MISS:  Young Nigerian footballer gruesomely murdered after being 'lured out by friend' in IMO (Graphic Photos)

Eye-witnesses fingered the electrical system and Conduit Wiring as its causes.

We have no reports of any casualties but properties were burnt beyond repair and their were no fire fighters to put out the fire as customers & staffs all ran for their lives.

Here’s a video from the scene when the flames were fierced up; Some photos below too.

DONT MISS:  Inhale Lafin Gas: Guess these 5 guest comedians and win a table of four

Comments

comments

Have something to say?